200m Length Composite Drainage Network With Geotextile For Solide Waste Project Reinforcement
Material: HDPE, non woven fabric
Function: drainage, protect
Application: railway, roadbed, transport infrastructure
Size: 200m X 2m
3D Composite Drainage Network
Three dimensional composites drainage network is a new type of drainage geotextile material. It is one three-dimension geonet composited with two needle-punched non-woven geotextiles. Double sided adhesive seepage geotextiles form a "filtration-drainage - ventilation - protection" overall performance, and can replace the traditional sand and gravel. Its pure maintenance system can drain underground water quickly, block the capillary water under high load in construction, keep certain thickness and provide good water conductivity property.It also play the role of isolation and foundation reinforcement.
- It is estimated that the use our Composite Drainage Geomat to replace traditional drainage pad materials can save 15% to 30% of the cost, which does not include the benefits of the convenience of construction.
- Convenient construction:
- This product is lighter in weight, does not require mechanical assistance, and can be constructed only manually; Generally, cutting tools, nails and hammers can complete the construction without senior technicians and special construction tools;The method of overlapping construction is simple and easy to implement, which ensures the continuity and convenience of construction, and is not prone to construction quality problems.
- Good drainage effect:
- compared with other drainage layers, the drainage capacity is strong, and it is not easy to be blocked, which can greatly reduce the volume of the drainage layer.
- Good stability: “W” wave mesh design forms an elastic damping system that can effectively deform under impact, with excellent safety.
- Anti-filtration and anti-seepage: geotextile can play a good role in filtering, making drainage at the same time will not produce soil erosion, soil conservation effect is good;One layer of geotextile can be replaced with geomembrane to prevent seepage
||Unit weight of Compond
||Thickness Of Compond
||Longitudinal tensile strength of compond production
||water diversion ration of compond production
||peel strength of network core and geotextile
||Thickness of network core
||Tensile strength of network core
||Unit weight of geotextile
||Seepage coefficient of geotextile
- Landscape Projects: Artificial lake,pond,the bottom of pond in Golf course, revetment.
- Sanitation Projects: Domestic garbage landfill,sewage treatment, poisonous&harmful substance treatment,dangerous cargo storage
- Water conservancy Projects: Anti-seepage, leaking stoppage and reinforce of river/lake/basin/dam, anti-seepage of water channel, vertical core wall, lake.
- Mining Industry&Chemical Industry: Anti-seepage of oil tank in chemical plant,refinery plant,petrol station, chemical reaction camera,inner liner of settling tank,secondary liner etc.
- Construction Projects:Underground project of subway and building, roof reservoir,roof garden, sewage pipeline etc.
- Aquaculture: Inner liner or fish pond, shrimp pond, revetment of sea cucumber pool.
- Agriculture: Reservoir, drinking water pool, pool, irrigation system
- Salt Industry: Salt filed crystallizing pond, brine pond, salt film.
Rolling with pipe in core, Double layer woven Bags with strengthened belt for unloading convenience and protecting