Material: polyethelene, PE
Function: Protect, isolation
Width: 3m ,4m, 5m, 6m
Application: underground project
Wanshengli brand short fiber non woven filament geotextile is made from PP polypropylene, and PET polyester, which is a new special geotechnical engineering construction material. It is ok for different thickness, because short filament fabric is stiff, thick, plump and soft. Short non woven fiber filament geotextile is interweaved into net by high technology, advanced equipment and special steps with different kinds of fibers by needling punch and other procedures.
Short-filament geotextiles are made of short fibers that are laid out into a mesh through different equipment and processes. After acupuncture and other processes, different fibers are intertwined with each other, entangled, and fixed with each other to normalize the fabric, making the fabric soft, plump and thick. , Stiff, to meet the requirements of different thicknesses, non-woven geotextiles have good fabric gaps, good adhesion, and separation, due to the soft fiber, it has a certain tear resistance and good deformation adaptability, and at the same time It has good surface drainage ability, soft surface with many gaps, and good friction coefficient, which can increase the adhesion of soil particles, etc., can prevent fine particles from passing through, prevent the loss of particles and drop excess water, and the surface is soft and has good protection. ability. It can play a good role in filtering, isolation, reinforcement, protection, etc., is a used geosynthetics. The product has excellent properties such as acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, high strength, stable size, and good filterability. The main function is the enhancement, isolation, anti-filtration, drainage of the project, and is used in water conservancy, highway, railway, and other fields.
Geosynthetic Fabric Features
|1||Unit area mass deviation,%||-8||-8||-8||-8||-7||-7||-7||-7||-6||-6||-6|
|2||thickness, mm ≥||0.9||1.3||1.7||2.1||2.4||2.7||3||3.3||3.6||4.1||5|
|3||Width deviation, %||-0.5|
|4||Breaking strength, KN/M ≥||0.08||0.12||0.16||0.2||0.24||0.28||0.33||0.38||0.42||0.46||0.6||Vertical and horizontal|
|5||Elongation at break, %||25-100|
|6||CBR bursting strength,KN ≥||0.3||0.6||0.9||1.2||1.5||1.8||2.1||2.4||2.7||3.2||4|
|8||Vertical permeability coefficient,cm/s||KX(10 -1 -10 -3 )||K=1.0-9.9|
|9||Tear strength 3,KN ≥||0.08||0.12||0.16||0.2||0.24||0.28||0.33||0.38||0.42||0.4||0.6||Vertical and horizontal|
Geotextile, also known as geotextile fabric, is a permeable geosynthetic material made of synthetic fibers by needle punching or weaving. Geotextile is one of the new geosynthetic materials. The finished product is cloth-like, with a general width of 4-6 meters and a length of 50-100 meters. Geotextiles have excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, and protection functions, and have the characteristics of lightweight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high-temperature resistance, freezing resistance, aging resistance, and corrosion resistance. There are many types of geotextiles. Short-filament geotextiles and filament geotextiles are two types of geotextiles. and non-woven geotextile or woven geotextile. Let’s take a look at the differences between short-filament geotextiles and filament geotextiles and short-filament geotextiles and filament geotextiles.
(1) Used as reinforcement in backfilling of retaining walls, or as panels for anchoring retaining walls. Construction of wrapped retaining walls or abutments.
(2) Reinforce the flexible pavement, repair the cracks on the road, and prevent the pavement from reflecting cracks.
(3) Increase the stability of gravel slopes and reinforced soil to prevent soil erosion and freezing damage of soil at low temperatures.
(4) The isolation layer between the road ballast and the subgrade, or the isolation layer between the subgrade and the soft subgrade.
(5) The isolation layer between artificial fill, rockfill, or material field and foundation, and isolation between different permafrost layers. Anti-filtration and reinforcement.
(6) The filter layer of the upstream dam surface in the initial stage of the ash storage dam or tailings dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill of the retaining wall.
(7) The filter layer around the drainage underdrain or around the gravel drainage underdrain.
Geosynthetic Fabric Geotextile Package
Product is packed as rolls with tight belt and woven bags. It can gurantee convenient unloading and protecting product.