High Temperature Resistance Environmental Friendly HDPE Geocell For Railway Construction
Material: HDPE,Plastic, PET
Height: 50mm,100mm, 150mm, 200mm
Function: reinforcement, strengthen
Application: roadbed construction
Wanshengli brand HDPE geocell is also called "cellular confinement systems" academically .It is widely used in construction for erosion control, soil stabilization on flat ground and steep slopes, channel protection, and structural reinforcement for load support and earth retention.Typical cellular confinement systems are geosynthetics made with ultrasonically welded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) strips or PP and expanded on-site to form a honeycomb-like structure—and filled with sand, soil, rock, gravel or concrete.
It is a honeybomb cell structure formed by strong welding and riveting.It can flex freely and can be folded during transportation. When using, it can be opened and filled with earth or concrete.The material constitutes a structure having a strong lateral constraint and a large rigidity. It can be used as a cushion to handle the bearing capacity of soft foundations.
1. It is capable of expansion and contraction, and it can be folded during transportation and stretched during construction.
2. It constitutes a strong lateral restraint and stiffness structure by filling with materials such as sandstone or concrete.
3. It is formed by light material with stable chemical properties which is resistant to abrasion, photooxidation, acid, and alkali, It is suitable for different soil and desert conditions.
4. It has a higher lateral limit, anti-skid, and anti-deformation, and can effectively enhance the bearing capacity of the roadbed and load distribution.
5. It can meet different engineering needs by changing height, welding distance, and other geometric dimensiones.
It is convenient to connect and can improve construction speed.
|Product type||Height(mm)||Welding Distance(mm)||Thickness(mm)||Tensile Strength Of Welding Points(N/cm)||Tensile Strength of Connection of Cell( N/cm)||Tensile Strength at Yield of Each Sheet(Mpa)|
|Smooth and not perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.4||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Smooth and perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.4||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Textured and not perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.7||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Textured and perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.7||≧100||≧120||≧20|
All products are packed by belts on the wood pallet. we make sure that customers receive the products well. We also accept customer's required packing method.
|Contact Person :||Jessica Chen|
|Tel :||+86 19955195778|