Astm Standard Anti Acid Hdpe Geocell Ground Grid Reinforcing Cellular Confinement Erosion Control
function: reinforcement, strengthen
application: driveway construction, wall retaining
Wanshengli brand HDPE geocell is three dimensional, honeycomb like structures produced from high density polyethylene and jointly welded by ultrasonic technique. It's flexible to fold during the transport and installation on construction site. The geocell nets will be filled with soils, granular, cements or other onsite in-fill materials when stretched into web structures, which has powerful and rigid confinement in the lateral and vertical sides.
Our Product is flexible and with high strength three-dimensional materials in the form of polymer plastic sheets firmly bonded together (ultrasonic welding). These sheets form cells of equal size arranged in a special order. When folded, the material has the form of compact module, easy to store and transport. When extended, the material transforms into correctly sized three dimensional cellular structure.
1. Light weight, wear-resistant, chemical stability, light oxidation aging, anti- acid/alkali corrosion, applied to different geological conditions, such as saline soil, desert.
2. Wide temperature range, high tensile strength, good rigidity and toughness, good load capacity and anti-erosion ability.
3. Size is relatively stable, change the height and welding distance can meet the needs of different projects.
4. Retractile, easy to transport.
5. Easy to use, can use the local materials and achieve rapid construction, reduce construction costs.
6. Can be used repeatedly.
|Product type||Height(mm)||Welding Distance(mm)||Thickness(mm)||Tensile Strength Of Welding Points(N/cm)||Tensile Strength of Connection of Cell( N/cm)||Tensile Strength at Yield of Each Sheet(Mpa)|
|Smooth and not perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.4||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Smooth and perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.4||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Textured and not perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.7||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Textured and perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.7||≧100||≧120||≧20|