PET PP HDPE Geocell Driveway Mat 100mm Height For Onsite Pavement Construction
material: HDPE, PP, Plastic, PET
height: 100mm, 150mm, 200mm
function: reinforcement, strengthen
application: road construction, wall retaining
Wanshengli brand HDPE geocell is three dimensional, honeycomb like structures produced from high density polyethylene and jointly welded by ultrasonic technique. It's flexible to fold during the transport and installation on construction site. The geocell nets will be filled with soils, granular, cements or other onsite in-fill materials when stretched into web structures, which has powerful and rigid confinement in the lateral and vertical sides.
Our Product is flexible and with high strength three-dimensional materials in the form of polymer plastic sheets firmly bonded together (ultrasonic welding). These sheets form cells of equal size arranged in a special order. When folded, the material has the form of compact module, easy to store and transport. When extended, the material transforms into correctly sized three dimensional cellular structure.
1. Product is capable of expansion and contraction and it can be folded during transportation and stretched during construction. It constitutes a strong lateral restraint and stiffness structure by filling with materials such as sandstone or concrete.
2. Geocell is formed by light material with stable chemical properties which is resistant to abrasion, photooxidation, acid, and alkali, It is suitable for different soil and desert conditions.
3. Geocell has a higher lateral limit, anti-skid, and anti-deformation, and can effectively enhance the bearing capacity of the roadbed and load distribution.
4. Product can meet different engineering needs by changing height, welding distance, and other geometric dimensiones.
5. Product is convenient to connect and can improve construction speed.
|Product type||Height(mm)||Welding Distance(mm)||Thickness(mm)||Tensile Strength Of Welding Points(N/cm)||Tensile Strength of Connection of Cell( N/cm)||Tensile Strength at Yield of Each Sheet(Mpa)|
|Smooth and not perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.4||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Smooth and perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.4||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Textured and not perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.7||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Textured and perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.7||≧100||≧120||≧20|