Black Color Honeybomb Gravel Stabilizer 200mm Height Hdpe Geocells In Road Construction
function: protection, reinforcement
application: road construction, slope protection
Wanshengli brand geocell is three dimensional, honeycomb like structures produced from high density polyethylene and jointly welded by ultrasonic technique. It's flexible to fold during the transport and installation on construction site. The geocell nets will be filled with soils, granular, cements or other onsite in-fill materials when stretched into web structures, which has powerful and rigid confinement in the lateral and vertical sides.
Our Product is flexible and with high strength three-dimensional materials in the form of polymer plastic sheets firmly bonded together (ultrasonic welding). These sheets form cells of equal size arranged in a special order. When folded, the material has the form of compact module, easy to store and transport. When extended, the material transforms into correctly sized three dimensional cellular structure.
1. It is capable of expansion and contraction, and it can be folded during transportation and stretched during construction. It constitutes a strong lateral restraint and stiffness structure by filling with materials such as sandstone or concrete.
2. It is formed by light material with stable chemical properties which is resistant to abrasion, photooxidation, acid, and alkali, It is suitable for different soil and desert conditions.
3. It has a higher lateral limit, anti-skid, and anti-deformation, and can effectively enhance the bearing capacity of the roadbed and load distribution.
4. It can meet different engineering needs by changing height, welding distance, and other geometric dimensiones.
5. It is convenient to connect and can improve construction speed.
|Product type||Height(mm)||Welding Distance(mm)||Thickness(mm)||Tensile Strength Of Welding Points(N/cm)||Tensile Strength of Connection of Cell( N/cm)||Tensile Strength at Yield of Each Sheet(Mpa)|
|Smooth and not perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.4||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Smooth and perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.4||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Textured and not perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.7||≧100||≧120||≧20|
|Textured and perforated||50≦H≦250||330≦A≦1000||1.0--1.7||≧100||≧120||≧20|