Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lenth:||30-50m Or As Your Request||Weight:||Light Weight|
|Width:||1-4m||Geotextile:||200-400g Or As Your Request|
Geocomposite Drain HDPE 3D Composite Geonet Width 1-4m with white geotextile
Three-dimensional composite drainage network is a new type of drainage geosynthetic materials.
Three-dimensional composite drainage Geonet With high density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material, after special extrusion process forming special structure with three layers. The middle rod with a good rigidity, end-to-end setup, formating drainage channels;
The top and bottom cross rod form support to prevent geotextile embedded drainage channel, even under high load can keep high drainage performance.
Double-sided adhesive geotextile compound using, with "filter - drainage - air - protection" comprehensive performance. 3D composite drainage Geonet is the most ideal material of drainage now.
They can replace the traditional sand and gravel layer, Mainly used in drainage of landfills, roadbed and tunnel lining.
Three-dimensional composite drainage Geonet Feature:
1. Drainage is strong. ((the equivalent of about one meter thick gravel drainage)
2. High tensile strength.
3. To reduce the probability of geotextiles embedded into core, maintain long-term stability of the drainage.
4. Long-term load is under great pressure.(Can carry about 3000 ka compression load)
5. Corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, long service life.
6. Construction is convenient,shorten the construction period,reduce the cost.
Three-dimensional composite drainage Geonet Application:
1, Landfill drainage;
2, Roadbed and road drainage;
3, Railway drainage, tunnel drainage, underground structure drainage.
3D Composite Geonet earthwork specification:
|Drainage network core||Units||Specification|
|Thickness OV = 20Kpa||mm||5.0||6.0||7.0||7.6|
|Tensile strength (core network)||KN/m||8||10||12||14|