Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Geotextile Type:||Woven Geotextiles||Color:||White,black,green Or Customization|
|Weight:||100g-800g/㎡||Material::||100% PET Or Pp|
Geotextile Stabilization Fabric Plastic Woven Geotextiles width 1m-8m Black Color
Plastic Woven Geotextiles Fabric width 1m-8m black color is made from 100% Mono Filament Polypropylene. Mono Filament is the superior erosion controlmaterial with its fishing line-like strands woven together. This provides excellent stabilisation and reinforcement for vegetation growth.
Geotextile Stabilization Fabric are ideal for soil erosion prevention, control/repair, and restoration.The Plastic Woven Geotextiles Fabric will create a solid base over the eroded soil and allow the plants to colonize and establish the vegetation needed to control the erosion.
|1||MD Breaking Strength KN/M≥||20||30||40||50||60||80||100|
|2||CD Breaking Strength KN/M≥||15||20||28||35||42||56||70|
|3||Elongation Rate %||25|
|4||Trapezoidal Tearing Strength KN ≥||0.2||0.27||0.334||0.41||0.48||0.6||0.72|
|5||CBR Burst Strength KN||1.6||2.4||3.2||4.0||4.8||6.0||7.5|
|6||Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s||10-1 ~ 10-4|
|7||Sieve size O90(O95) mm||0.07~0.5|
|8||Unit Weight g/m2||120||160||200||240||280||340||400|
Plastic Woven Geotextiles Fabric Function:
1. Plastic Woven Geotextiles Fabric has good air and water permeability to let water flow through it so as to effectively control sandrock running-down.
2. Plastic Woven Geotextiles Fabric has good water transmissibility, it can form drainage channels inside soil mass to drain redundant liquid and air out of the soil mass.
3. Plastic Woven Geotextiles Fabric helps to enhance the soil mass' tensile strength and non-deformability and structural stability so as to improve soil mass quality.
Plastic Woven Geotextiles FabricFeatures:
1. Plastic Woven Geotextiles Fabric can effectively make the concentrated stress diffuse, transfer or decompound, and prevent the soil mass against the destruction of outside force.
2. Plastic Woven Geotextiles Fabriccan prevent the mixture of sandstone, soil mass and concrete of upper and lower layers.
3. Plastic Woven Geotextiles Fabric mesh is hard to jam by virtue of the compliancy and motility of the reticulation formed by indefinite form fibrous tissue.
4. High water permeability-it can keep good water permeability even in the pressure of soil and water.
5. Corrosion resistant-it is made from polypropylene fiber or terylene or other chemical fiber, featuring resistance to acid and alkali and oxidation, non-corroding, no worm-eaten.
6. Easy construction-low weight, easy operation, simple construction.
Request a Price Quote
Contact Person: service-7