Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Lead Powder Production||Oxidation Degree:||70%-80%|
|Apparent Density:||1.2-1.7g/cm3||Sieve Residue:||100 Mesh Sieve Residue ≤ 1%|
|Lead Powder Iron (Fe) Content Caused By Equipment:||<0.0005%||Yield:||75% Oxidation Degree|
WPC-Wood Plastic Composite Customized Durable Outdoor Furnitures
QF24T lead powder machine is suitable for lead powder production in lead acid battery production. It can automatically complete lead block preparation (lead ingot conveyor, cold rolling pellet, lead block hoist), lead powder manufacturing (lead powder host, pulse bag) Filter, negative pressure air delivery system), lead powder storage and transportation (screw conveyor, bucket elevator, lead powder storage bin) and other functions, equipment using PLC + touch screen centralized control, flow operation, automated production.
First, technical parameters:
1. Oxidation degree: 70%-80% (adjustable), the fluctuation range is within ±2%.
2. Apparent density: 1.2-1.7g/cm3 (over 100 mesh)
3. Sieve residue: 100 mesh sieve residue ≤ 1% (brush is allowed).
4. Lead powder iron (Fe) content caused by equipment: <0.0005%.
5. Yield: 75% oxidation degree, the output is: 19t-22t/24h
Second, the equipment features:
1. The use of pipe sliding type lead reduces the failure caused by belt conveyor.
2. Entering the ball mill drum, more than 90% pass through the interlayer between the outer casing and the drum, and then enter the drum by the goal opening, so that the interlayer is in a negative pressure state. It reduces the impact of the host on the environment; the airflow also takes away most of the temperature generated by the host, reducing the impact on the temperature around the host.
3, the equipment positive pressure air supply system, the inner wall of the drum is designed with a turning block, which saves energy, and can evenly raise the powder in the drum, and the air flow in the suction cylinder can react with the powder. The stable airflow is more suitable for screening the particles, and the heat generated by the oxidation reaction of the particles is relatively stable.
4. The cross-sectional area of the suction port of the drum is reduced, which can increase the flow rate of the sealing air, which is beneficial to the oxidation of the powder.
5. The cross-sectional area of the powder outlet is increased, and the air flow rate can be increased under the condition that the air flow rate is constant, so that the heat generated by the powder particles and the oxidation reaction carried away from the drum is increased, and the output is increased.
6. The water spray cooling in the cylinder is the most effective cooling method for the lead powder preparation process. Stable production can be achieved by controlling ball volume, air volume and temperature (spray control).