Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PP Polypropylenen Continuous Filament||GSM:||90GSM - 1500GSM|
|Width:||1m - 6m||Length:||As Request|
|Color:||Black, White, Gray, Green...||Package:||Paper Tube, PE Film / Woven Fabric|
PP Continuous Filament Non Woven Geotextile Geosynthetic Fabric Alkali Resistance
Non Woven Geotextile Description
HUATAO Nonwoven geotextile is water permeable made of 100% polypropylene continuous filament fibers.
It is designed with a combination of a high initial modulus and a high elongation. This gives a resistants to damage during and after the installation.
This type geotextile is a reliable solution for a broad array of engineering structures and installations, wherein it fulfills separation and filtration functions.
The nonwoven geotextile with High strength, and vertical and horizontal to the same strength. Widely use in Road, Highway, High-Speed Rail, Water Conservancy Project (Dams,levee etc), Environment Protection application.
Property – PP Continuous Filament Nonwoven Geotextile
1. Polypropylene density is small, so polypropylene geotextile and polyester geotextile compared to the same strength, with greater coverage.
2. The special structure of polypropylene continuous filament geotextile has excellent Acid and Alkali resistance, especially alkali resistance is better than polyester material geotextile. The effect is better than pulyester whrn use in the soil acid-base strong undersground protection, reinforcement, waterproofing, seepage, sepatation and other projects.
3. Polypropylene Continuous Filament Geotextile has good hydrophobic, non-absorbent, in the water supply and drainage works better than polyester.
4. Polypropylene fiber surface friction coefficient is small, the friction between the fiber is small, and has good wear resistance, anti - vibration friction performance.
|Area Weight||ASTM D5261||G/M2||90||110||125||136||150||165||190||220||240||260||290||320||375|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D4595||KN/M||5.0||7.0||8.5||9.0||10.3||12.6||13.1||16.5||16.7||20.0||21.3||25.0||30|
|Strength at 5% elongation||ASTM D4595||KN/M||2.6||3.3||3.8||4.0||4.5||5.2||5.7||6.8||7.2||8.2||8.8||10.0||11.5|
|Grab Strength||ASTM D4632||N||450||625||725||750||900||1050||1100||1400||1450||1680||1750||2050||2350|
|Puncture CBR||EN ISO 12236||N||750||1000||1200||1250||1575||1800||1850||2350||2400||2900||3150||3500||4250|
|Tear Strength||ASTM D4533||N||220||290||320||370||385||335||460||440||570||450||610||570||600|
|Opening Size O90 Wet||EN ISO 12956||um||175||140||130||120||100||90||80||80||75||75||75||70||65|
|Opening Size O25 Dry||ASTM D4751||um||350||300||220||210||200||120||100||80||<75||<75||<75||<75||<75|
Non Woven Geotextile Application
1. Traffic: Polypropylene continuous filament spunbond geotextile is suitable for any project: Road, Railwy roadbed reinforcement, Protection, Isolation, Filtration, Drainage, High-speed rail sliding layer, Airport, Harbor reinforcement protection,etc.
2. Water Conservancy: Polypropylene continuous filament spunbond is suitable for any water conservancy project. It can strengthen and protect reservoir dam, river and lake seawall separately. It also can be make geo-composite membrane to prevent water infiltration. (Thermal bonding the Geotextile & Geomembrane together)
3. Environment Protection: There are many projects in alkaline conditions, it is better to use polypropylene continuous filament spunbond geotextile, such as a variety of metal processing tailings dam and heap leaching field (gold, silver, copper, molybdenum, aluminum, magnesium, lead, zinc, etc. ), Landfill, special landfill, fly ash landfill, ash dam pool, heap leaching field, red mud, etc., are in acid-base conditions, this type geotextile with excellect excellent acid & alkali resistance can prolong projects` lifetime.
1. Isolation 2 . Filter 3 Drainage 4 Reinforced 5 Protection 6. Closed