Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Drainage Board||Color:||White, Black, Green Or As Customed|
|Height:||10mm 16mm 20mm 25mm 30mm||Sample:||Available And Free|
Geocomposite Drain HDPE plastic dimpled drainage board sheet
Plastic Dimpled Drainage Board Description
Plastic Dimpled Drainage Board is a type of green roof systems which are drained by a special molding plastic sheets. Water is retained within dimple on the upper sides of the drainage plates; excess water spills over the edges of the plates and is carried off the roof.
The plastic storage and drainage plates are made from HDPE(high-density polyethylene), using high pressure to inject plastic to form hole-lump-shaped shell, with stereo space and support level; in the top of the shell, covering with non-woven as filtering level for water percolation, water storage and water drainage.
Plastic Dimpled Drainage Board Specification
|Geotextile color filter layer||Black/White||Black/White||Black/White||Black/White||Black/White||Black/White||Black/White||Black/White|
|Material||Polypropylene and polyester|
|Draiage Board specifactions||1.2*16.6m||1.2*16.6m||1.2*16.6m||1.2*16.6m||1.2*16.6m||1.2*16.6m||1.2*16.6m||1.2*16.6m|
|Flow(L/S)||Tongji University hadraulic laboratory testing|
|Head loss 5cm||1.6||2.4||3.5||2.9||3.2||3.2||4.2||4.6|
|loss deduction 10cm||2.2||3.2||5.2||4.2||4.6||4.6||6.4||7.2|
Plastic Dimpled Drainage Board Main Features
1. Convenient construction, easy maintenance and economy.
2. Strong resistance to load and durability.
3. The water can be partially stored and the remaining water can be drained quickly.
4. It provides sufficient moisture and oxygen for plant production.
5. Light weight, the roof heat insulation function strong.
Plastic Dimpled Drainage Board Application
1. Landscape engineering:garage top greening, roof garden, football field, golf course, beach project.
2. Municipal engineering:road base,subway,tunnel, landfill.
3. Construction engineering:upper or bottom layer of building foundation, basement wall, bedding filtration and heat insulation.
4. Traffic engineering: highway,railway basement, dam and slope.