Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width:||1000mm - 3200mm||Material:||Synthetic Material|
20cm Inwoven Aramid Edge Corrugator belt, 9mm thickness Cardboard Conveyor Belt
|Width range||1000mm - 3200mm|
|Heat resistance||240℃, edge upto 350℃|
Good Belt feedback from our partners:
Suitable as top belt with high speed (above 200m/min ) production
Heat and Super tear resistance
Inwoven Aramid edge to reinforce the belts ,reduce wear substantially and ensure a longlife time .
Particularly for frequent changes of board width
More Popular in the all corrugators plant.
How To Cleaning Maintenance Of Corrugator Belt?
It is better to thoroughly clean the corrugator belt once time per month. Here are some detail steps:
1. Keep the machine running with slow speed;
2. Make the corrugator belt fully moist by water or low pressure steam spray with much water content;
3. Put into some detergent and clear up the dirt & paste scar with soft brush;
4. After cleaning,using water to wash the belt again;
5. During the washing process,it will be greatly help to lay out shallow U-shaped iron plate or shallow groove under the corrugator belt.It will make the cleaning water flow out to the machine outside,keep the heating panel clear and no any corrosion;
6. When necessary, you can turn on steam to heat the heating panel and make the wet corrugator belt drying with slow speed.
Contact Person: service-2