Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Black, White , Green And Others||Width:||Within 6 Meter|
|UV Resistance:||UV Resistance Or Not||GSM:||70-1200gsm|
Polypropylene Woven Geotextile Stabilization Fabric Black Color UV Resistance
Description of Polypropylene Woven Geotextile Stabilization Fabric
Woven geotextile mainly uses polypropylene(PP) as raw materials. After extruding, it has long term corrosion resistance in the soil and water with different PH; It has excellent microbiological degradation resistance; because this material is light and soft, so it is convenient to transport and install.
|Weight Type||70g/m2 -- 1200g/m2|
|Width||max 6 meter , the length as clients` request|
|Color||White, Black, greenand so on, could produce according to your request|
|Loading details||20ft container, 40ft High container|
Features of Polypropylene Woven Geotextile Stabilization Fabric :
(1) high strength, due to the use of plastic flat, in the dry state can maintain adequate strength and elongation
(2) corrosion, at different PH of the soil and water can be permanently resistant to corrosion.
(3) permeability is good, there is a gap between the flat yarn, it has good water permeability.
(4) anti-microbial resistance of microorganisms, insects are not compromised.
(5) to facilitate the construction, because the material is light, soft, so transporting, laying, to facilitate construction.
Application of Polypropylene Woven Geotextile Stabilization Fabric :
It can be widely used in railway, highway, sports hall, dams, hydraulic construction, tunnel, coastal beach, land reclamation, environmental protection and other projects, can play a filtration, drainage, separation, protection, reinforcement effect.