Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Height:||5mm To 8mm||Application:||For Drainage|
Compound Drainage Three - Dimension HDPE Geonet For Tunnel Drainage
Compound Three - Dimension HDPE Geonet Description
The Compound three-dimension HDPE geonet is a new type of geosynthetic materials.The three - dimensional structure is composed of a core geonet,sticking a needle on both sides perforated non - woven geotextile. To quickly discharge water path and have self-maintenance system and a pore and it can block the capillary water under high load At the same time,it can also play the role of isolation and foundation reinforcement.
Compound Three - Dimension HDPE Geonet Specification
|Drainage netwrok core||units||Specification|
|Hydraulic conductivity||m/s||K x 10 -4||K x 10 -4||K x 10 -3||K x 10 -3|
|Tensile strength ( core network)||KN/m||8||10||12||14|
1. Row water-borne strong (equivalent to one meter thick gravel drainage).
2. Tensile strength to be high .
3. Reduce geotextiles net core chance of embedded, maintain a long-term and stable drainage.
4. Long-term under great pressure and load (can bear about 3000Ka compression load)
5. Corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistant, long service life.
6. Construction is convenient, shorten the construction period, lower cost.
8. Excellent drainage function, can bear long time high press road
9. High tensile and shear strength
10. Can bear more than 2000KPa compression load
11. Anti-compression capacity is much larger than common geonet for drainage.
1, Landfill drainage;
2, Roadbed and road drainage;
3, Railway drainage, tunnel drainage, underground structure drainage.
4, The retaining back wall drainage,
5, Gardens and sports grounds drainage.
6, 3D geonet drainage