Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||9mm||Width range:||1000mm - 3200mm|
|Heat resistance:||220℃,edge Upto 350℃||Material:||Synthetic Material|
9mm Thickness Cardboard Conveyor Belt With Reinforced kevlar Edge
When the corrugated board production line is running,due to the corrugator belt with the hot plate touching directly, so the surface temperature of corrugator belt will be rise 40% than original temperature,
In order to improve the temperature and wear strength of the belt, the edge of corrugator belt will be weaving high temperature and wear-resistant special fiber: Aramid fiber.
while ensuring the performance of the belt, also greatly enhanced resistance to wear and Abrasion resistance.
|Width range||1000mm - 3200mm|
|Heat resistance||240℃, edge upto 350℃|
|Seam||Hot Clipper Lacing With Flocking and Clipper With Rubber Coated|
Feature Of Reinforced kevlar Edge Corrugator Belt
1. Suitable as top belt with high speed (above 150m/min ) production
2. Heat and Super tear resistance
3. Inwoven Aramid edge to reinforce the belts ,reduce wear substantially and ensure a longlife time .
4. Particularly for frequent changes of board width
5. More Popular in the all corrugators plant.
Different Joint For Corrugator Belt
Hot Clipper Lacing With Flocking Clipper With Rubber Coated
Different Packages for protect the corrugator belt:
By Sea Package By Air Package
How To Cleaning Maintenance Of Corrugator Belt?
It is better to thoroughly clean the corrugator belt once time per month. Here are some detail steps:
1. Keep the machine running with slow speed;
2. Make the corrugator belt fully moist by water or low pressure steam spray with much water content;
3. Put into some detergent and clear up the dirt & paste scar with soft brush;
4. After cleaning,using water to wash the belt again;
5. During the washing process,it will be greatly help to lay out shallow U-shaped iron plate or shallow groove under the corrugator belt.It will make the cleaning water flow out to the machine outside,keep the heating panel clear and no any corrosion;
6. When necessary, you can turn on steam to heat the heating panel and make the wet corrugator belt drying with slow speed.